1. Dedicate myself to
making the process of buying your next home as easy
and as successful as possible.
2. Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright.
3. Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout
4. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and
effective as possible.
5. Understand your needs and respond quickly.
6. Consult with you to determine your particular real estate
wants and needs.
7. Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most
to best serve you.
8. Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help
you make most informed decisions.
9. Disclose material facts known about the property and
respond to questions concerning the property.
10. Help determine your purchasing power, while explaining
of purchasing and/or financing.
11. Provide an action plan for locating the right property, at
the right price
and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
12. To the best of my ability, continuously show you new
properties that fit your needs.
13. Provide a Customized Home Search Plan for locating the
right property for you, only showing you properties that will
best meet your needs and in accordance with Fair Housing
regulations and ethical real estate practices.
14. Use the most comprehensive database of listings in the
area, to help you find the home that best meets your needs,
whether that be the Multiple Listing Service and/or other
15. Provide the resources that offer thousands of listings,
allowing you to easily review homes that are right for you,
access in-depth information on neighborhoods, and additional
16. Use my knowledge and expertise to promote the most
on your behalf. I will assist you in evaluating the market
value of properties that
are of interest to you and help you obtain the most
advantageous price and terms.
17. Provide access to financing that meets your needs, at the
lowest possible rates available to you.
18. Advise and assist you in completing your purchase
agreement, and present
your offer with integrity in a light most favorable to your
19. Upon acceptance of an offer by you, pre-settlement
(escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be
monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
20. Offer to provide you with information regarding other
professionals (e.g. attorneys, accountants, inspectors,
contractors) that may assist you during and
after your move.